Citizenship and Immigration Canada have issued a call for proposals for projects that enhance or support Immigrant Settlement and Adaptation Program (ISAP) services in Ontario.
The call is seeking community, local, regional, or provincial projects that focus on:
- Developing a campaign for the promotion of settlement services and outreach to those in need of settlement services
- Developing and / or distributing of information products to settlement workers in Ontario
- The development of and / or dissemination of newcomer information products
- The development of and implementation of improved program delivery tools
- The design and delivery of conferences, workshops and other training events for settlement workers
- Producing studies, reports and recommendations relevant to settlement and integration
- Other activities or products which will result in improvements to ISAP.
Deadline is September 1, 2008.
For more info, see the page at settlement.org.